Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Bases Released in the Dragon Forge Store

Today I have released a new set of bases to the Round Lip Base series I am calling
Ancient City Ruins which is a set like my popular round base series only designed with the round lip base.
There is a 30mm set, a 40mm set and 2 50mm bases in this new series.

Here is an example of the 30mm base set


I have also added my first 120mm x 95mm Large Round Oval base in the Concrete Rubble Series
which will make a great base for large flying models.



You can find them all at my site Dragon Forge Design

3 comments:

Daughters of the Emperor said...

The new bases are made of awesome and win!

Warmaster Primus said...

Have you considered making large oval bases? I could primarily see people using them for Valk bases, but I love them for my converted Carnifexes.

As always, great bases!

Dragonforge said...

Warmaster, I just made one.. its the second listing in the release. Its in the Concrete Rubble series now.With others to follow soon.

I also sell a large oval blank in my store in the model supplies section.

Did you miss it?