Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Painted Space Wolf Terminators by Aaron Lovejoy

I felt I needed to post this for people to enjoy, these are a group of Space Wolf Terminators painted by one of my customers Aaron "Olliekickflip" Lovejoy of Prestige Minis. Aaron is a multiple Golden demon winner and now doing lots of freelance work at the moment. In fact he has informed me this set of Beautiful Space Wolf Terminators will be going up on ebay soon.

Aaron used my Slate Wasteland Bases on these models which you can find in The Dragon Forge Store.
If your interested in talking to Aaron about a future commission, feel free to drop him an email.

3 comments:

davetaylor said...

Those minis look great on those bases! I think I would've gone with grey slate and scattered snow, but I'm a traditionalist when it comes to the Wolves!

Cheers
Dave

Dragonforge said...

Yes even adding snow to these would be the right touch. Ill mention it to Aaron.

Hudson said...

Wow, those are gorgeous. Yes, a little snow would work great.