Friday, October 30, 2009

New City in Ruins Square Base Series for Fantasy Miniatures


SRBCIR-001 20mm Square base City in Ruins set of 10 bases for $10.00

Today I have released a new Square Base series I call "City In Ruins" for Fantasy miniature games. It covers all the base sizes one would need to base fantasy miniature armies with.

They were designed to be compatible with my Cobblestone Rubble Series.

There are sets of 20mm, 25mm, 40mm, 50mm square bases along with 25mm x 50mm and 50mm x 100mm bases to complete your army.

You Can Find them at Dragon Forge Design

Thanks!

2 comments:

Rogue Pom said...

Man you really have your finger on the gaming pulse - first trench works and now sqare fantasy bases suitable for a Mordheim warband - expect an order in the coming weeks - awesome job.

Dragonforge said...

I listen to what people want..If enough people ask for a certain set or style of bases I figure it should be popular with others too.