Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Lost Empire's Base Sets at Dragonforge.com


25mm Set

This week I am releasing the first five sets of bases from a new series I am calling "Lost Empires" its designed to depict the ruins of a lost civilization on an alien world.

I hope you like them. They are the following sets.

RBLE-001 25mm round base Lost Empires 10 for $10.00
RBLE-003 40mm round base Lost Empires 5 for $7.50
RBLE-005 Hero's set Lost Empires 2 for $5.00
RBLE-006 60mm Lost Empires Set one 1 for $5.00
RBLE-007 60 mm Lost Empires Set two 1 for $5.00

You can find them at Dragon Forge Design

5 comments:

HuronBH said...

Very nice, I went onto your site and checked out the rest of them, I especially like the Hero 40mm and the alt 60mm with the Yin/Yang on it. These may be the perfect bases for my Eldar Exodite army that I am going to be working on early 2010. I look forward to seeing more.

Dragonforge said...

Hi Huron,

Thanks for the comments! Ill be doing the standard other bases that I normally do. If you can think of any other sizes Id love to hear about them.

I've already done one of the new large oval 120x95mm bases I need to mold and working on the bike and attack bases.

HuronBH said...

Have you thought about doing any of the slimmer style bike bases for this or any of your other lines. I know you already produce the original 40mm variety, just wondering if you are ever going to do any of the 25mm type now included standard with all GW Bikes?

Also, I am a big fan of your 80mm bases, my Forgeworld Nurgle Daemon Prince that I am using as Kugath is mounted on a Broken Wastelands 80mm currently (pic here) and I like them to draw attention to larger center piece models (of which my Eldar will have a few).

Longscope said...

Damn that's hot :D

One thing I don't like about your bases though... when I get them all painted up pretty, I don't want to use them! They're far too pretty to put a miniature on, as that would just detract from the base ;)

Paradogmatic said...

I'd love to see these in round-edge bases; they'd fit in well with one of my Warmachine armies.