Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Items from Dragon Forge Design for June 17,2010

Today I added a new set of Cobblestone Rubble Narrow Bike Bases to the Dragon Forge Store

RBCOB-009 25mmx70mm Cobblestone Rubble Narrow Bike Bases 5 for $10.00



Retooled Power Cables

I have also retooled and remolded all my Power Cable Sizes and will now offer them as a sampler set and as sets of individual sized to meet your converting needs.

Lengths increased from 2 inches to 3 inches also giving you longer lengths to work with.

Cast in pewter they allow you to bend and twist them into the shapes you need with out flexing back like steel wire will do. Making conversions a breeze!

I have also had to make a s light price increase to adjust for increased materials and labor costs.

You can find all the info on Power Cables Here



Thanks for looking and feel free to leave any comments.

2 comments:

Crispy said...

Hello Jeff,

I wanted to know if you have power cables or a link to cables around 1/8-1/4 of an inch thick. I'm trying to convert up a Tyranid Spore pod and can't find ribbed tubing that large.

thanks

Dragonforge said...

Nothing yet that thick. Not saying that I cant in the future. 1/8th (.125) might be on the horizon.

Jeff