I did some more work today on the two corner base sections.
I added a wood floor section to the base on the left and the interior brick wall on the base to the right.
Ill add the floor to this base next.
I may add some exterior stone dressing to one of the bases and some interior wall finish like plaster or wood paneling.. still doing research. Since the buildings in Stalingrad were primary brick and wood, the wood burnt up fairly fast leaving empty brick ruins.
Next I will add some interior rubble and damage the floor some more..but I will be careful to leave plenty of room to add figures.
Added one more picture with some rubble damage added.
Feel free to leave questions and comments, I enjoyed what I saw from the first post. I want to make this set something special!!