So tonight I bring you Part three of the Stalingrad expansion article with pictures of the two corner bases pretty much finished. I may add a few small of rubble to them here and there..its more of a sit and look at them for a couple days and think about it time. I do want to leave plenty of room to base figures and if the modeler wishes to ass more debris that will be up to them.
Same will go for things like shell and bullet marks. While the resin I use is very durable, it does work well with sharp hobby tools so adding shell marks is easy. Makes them more customizable.
The next five pictures are shots for all four sides so you can see the bases.
On one base I added some corner stone and a plastered interior wall with damage.
This next base is a third base I started tonight. Just a rubble pile to place a prone MG crew on.
Minimal coverage. I plan on a couple more like this. One being a fox hole like base.
This is the end of part three. There are many more to come..
Feel free to leave questions and comments..