Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dragon Forge News- Materials Prices Going Up On Everything...

Over the last few weeks Ive been getting increases in all my materials costs from Resin to plastic bags and everything in between. Anywhere from 5-10%. Pretty much everything I use to make my product line.

Will this mean prices increases? Yes, probably on a few select items like some of my larger heavier bases like the large Oval bases and the 120mm round bases. You will begin to see these increases slowly over the next few weeks.

I'm trying to reduce costs by buying in larger volumes for price breaks but it also means a large investment on my part. But my goal here is to continue to bring you high end quality product at a fair price.

Jeff Wilhelm

3 comments:

Gobbo said...

Always a bummer, but better a price increase than you having to go out of business!

Tallarn said...

Jeff, I work in food supply and I have seen prices on all comodities shoot up in the last 12 months. At this point the only questions is: what isn't going up in price?

Keep up the great work and the customers will still be here!

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with LinkShrink and make money from every visit to your shortened urls.