Thursday, November 24, 2011

Dragon Forge Design 4 Base Sets for The Price of 3 Thanksgiving Sale

Due to some confusion I deleted my original post on this sale, I hope this clears things up.

Its that time of the year when I thank my customers with my annual-
Get 4 bases sets for the price of 3 Sale.

Buy Three base Sets and get a 4th base set of equal or lesser value for free!

For example buy 3 $10.00 sets of 25mm bases and get a 4th set for free or some 60mm bases or other items as long as the price of the 4th item is equal to or less than the other three.

Complete Details can be found at my site!

Any questions please ask me before placing your order..

This is accumulative so its a great opportunity to build that large army!

Thanks much for being great Customers!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Jeff

No comments: