Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Vacation Shut Down Notice for Dragon Forge Design!

Hi Sports fans,

I realize its been a while sine I posted here. Been busy! I thought though I would post a little announcement!

I'm going on holiday :))


Vacation Shut Down Notice!

On September 15 through October 15 I will be on Vacation. I'm taking a very long over do, much needed vacation and time off from making bases
I am just a one man shop so PLEASE pay attention

I will stop taking orders on September 10 to make sure everything is shipped before I leave.

NO ORDERS will be shipped during the time I am away.

For all those suddenly worried and ready to spread rumors, NO I am not going out of business. Just after 5 + years of doing this I need a serious break before I go mental and who knows what. For those who will say, hire staff, get help its not that easy. Won't go into reasons why but I choose to stay the way I am and run Dragon Forge the way I wish to for the current time being.

So If you need something, stop dragging your feet and order it.

What's in the Future?

More cool bases of course, terrain, hopefully finally get off my ass and sculpt some actual real models. heh!

On September 1, 2013 I will release 3 unique limit edition pieces. Limited to 111 copies each. Each will be signed and numbered by hand by me.
Stay tuned for more updates soon!

No comments: