Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lot of new stuff over at Dragon Forge Design!

Hi Guys! I realize I'm a horrible blogger.. to be honest all I seem to have time for is creating new product and getting it made and to you, what I have become is a horrible promoter of my own product.. and well I hate Bloggers format and for the life of me I can never figure out how to insert pictures any more.. frankly it drives me completely mental..

But I have released some cool new stuff yesterday and Id love if you all head over to Dragon Forge Design and check it out!
Also I have posted the information about my upcoming LONG vacation and shop closure while I am away!

Ill be away from September 18 to October 15 and NO ORDERS will be shipped during this time.

If you wish to place one, It will be processed after my return.

If you wish to follow my adventures while I'm on vacation, join my Dragon Forge Design Face Book group

I will be posting pictures and stuff there while I'm away !



Just Click here for Excitement :P
Anyhoo I released a new Round like base set called Mekanika that Im taking pre orders on.

I also have done a first and made 3 Limited Edition sets of 200 each that are already selling well. Get them before they are sold out and gone for ever!

Here are some sneak peek pictures that I hope gets you to want to go check out the rest of the series!


Thanks - Jeff




No comments: