Thursday, October 17, 2013

Discount Package Deals from Dragon Forge Design Extended!!!

Back for another one of my not so frequent posts. I know I should blog more but I tend to post more to Facebook then here but since I know I don't reach everyone there Ill come back here more often.

I've extended the Discount Package Deals to the end of the month. It is a chance for you to get a discount on Dragon Forge products, something I very rarely offer as I feel like the quality of my products speak for them selves and you get the best product on the market for the money. Saying this I occasionally offer some discounts and package deals.

And here they are...

The packages can be found here..  

They range from 10% off all the way up to 20% off depending on the size of the package you purchase.

This is a great way to become a first time Dragon Forge Customer or expand an already started army project or even start a new one.

If you find the package sizes offered don't exactly suit you needs, email me with your needs and Ill work out a custom package just for you.

dragonforge@gmail.com

Thanks much!

Jeff Wilhelm

2 comments:

YoungWolf7 said...

Your link to the package deals goes off to a different site...

Dragonforge said...

I noticed and fixed it.. was a metal refinery I was looking at.

Thanks!