Saturday, July 11, 2015

New Az-Tech Bevel edge bases at Dragon Forge Design


Time for one of my semi annual blog posts. I know I should write more but I never seem to get around to it. Maybe because I'd rather sculpt now cool stuff then write about it.

My recent project has been bringing Az-Tech up to date with all the new base sizes.

12 new base sizes and 3 objective markers have been added to the current range.

The new images are of the actual sculpts. They are made from a mix of materials. Plaster, resin, Magic-Sculpt.

You can place pre orders for them at th Az-Tech Page


The new sculpts are as follows

32 mm Az-Tech Set One. Set of 10 bases
50 mm Az-Tech Set One. Set of 3 bases
55 mm Az-Tech Set One. Set 1 base
55 mm Az-Tech Set Two. Set of 1 base

80 mm Az-Tech Set One. Set of 1 base
130 mm Az-Tech Set One. Set of 1 base

60 mm x 35 mm oval Set One. Set 3 Bases

75 mm x 45 mm oval Set One. Set 1 base
75 mm x 45 mm oval Set Two. Set 1 base

105 mm x 70 mm oval Set One. Set 1 base

105 mm x 70 mm oval Set Two. Set 1 base

170 mm Oval Set One Knight Base. Set 1 base














No comments: